Are you a current electric cooperative employee within 5 years of retirement? Are you a former electric cooperative employee that has already retired? Are you trying to find answers to retirement questions that you never got while attending retirement seminars at your co-op? I've been there and done that too. You're in the right place. I can help you!
I worked at an electric cooperative for 11 years. I know and respect what you do and I know your benefits and retirement plan options very well. I can help you with your retirement planning with an insight and perspective that most advisors just don't have.
Brian Coleman-Owner & Advisor at 80/20 Financial Services
We also help you answer questions like:
- Should you take a monthly pension or lump sum offer?
- Do you have enough money between your pension/R&S and/or 401k to retire?
- Could you possibly retire at age 55 or earlier?
- Is your 401k invested correctly for your retirement goals?
- Should you be investing in a Traditional 401k or a Roth 401k?
- Are you contributing too much or too little to your 401k?
- Should you quasi-retire?
- Should you accept an early retirement offer?
- When should you claim Social Security benefits?
- How can you lower your tax bill in retirement?
- How do you invest your retirement money so that you increase your income in retirement?
- How do you create an income stream in retirement that is similar to when you were working?